Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mumbai’s Underbelly


I dedicate my first blog to the city I crave, long and desire to be with Bombay…I like to call it Bombay…because fell in love with Bombay as a kid. Changing it into Mumbai makes me feel as though some body is changing the entity of the city that I treasure as mine. But what do I say about this city that hasn’t been told before …one can find several books and movies on Bombay. Each depicting a new flavour and a new side to the city. But I bring out this blog to you talking about the underbelly of Bombay-the forbidden areas which though have all the politically incorrect  things happening in them but are still a part of the bigger picture called Bombay. Bombay has always been associated with Glamour, Underworld, Power and money…So in my upcoming blogs I will take you to the forbidden lanes of Bombay….So tighten your seat belts and be ready to zoom into this lanes……Watch out this space…more updates coming your way…

6 comments:

  1. good intro.. would wait to see the maximum city through your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intro .. has definately raised expectations for the next post .. lukin fwd to it ..keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its seem seeing Mumbai from ur perpective will b amazing ...... waiting for another 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing intro...im excited 4 ur next post...

    ReplyDelete
  5. superb...!! i am sooo proud of u ma sis....
    great work... keep it up...:) :)

    ReplyDelete